MySEONetwork, all copy, photos and all intelligent information is the sole property of ICFX Designs, LLC. Any recreation of this website or intelligent design thereof is strictly prohibited and subject to legal action. Copyright © from 2006 through future.
All information created through MySEONetwork.com for the purpose of search engine optimization for any keyphrase page is copyright and legal property of MySEONetwork.com and ICFX Designs, LLC.
MySEONetwork.com and ICFX Designs, LLC. reserves the right to terminate any keyphrase at anytime with notice to company utilizing keyphrase page.
Increments of keyphrase page sales are sold in 3 months, 6 months or 1 year contracts. Upon development of keyphrase page, customer agrees to the following terms:
Terms and Conditions
- MySEONetwork exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information contained on the servers or passing through its systems. MySEONetwork makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. MySEONetwork also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. MySEONetwork will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages which may result from the use of this service by its customers or any other related or unrelated third parties. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions. MySEONetwork specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- MySEONetwork SEO Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify and hold MySEONetwork harmless from any claims resulting from your use of its services which damages you or another party.
- Any access to other networks connected to MySEONetwork's network must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network. Connectivity is provided for your organization only.
- Use of MySEONetwork SEO Services to send Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (UCE or "spam") may be cause for immediate account termination. This restriction extends to UCE sent from another service but referencing sites on MySEONetwork servers. You agree to pay MySEONetwork its reasonable expenses, including attorney and system administration fees, incurred in responding to complaints and damages caused by the action of sending UCE.
- Billing for MySEONetwork's service will normally commence when your data files are installed on the MySEONetwork server and can be accessed from the Internet. Service is invoiced monthly in advance and may be cancelled in writing within 30 days notice with no penalty. MySEONetwork reserves the right to change the rates by notifying you 60 days in advance of the effective date of the change.
- Payment is due 30 days after date of invoice. Accounts are in default if payment is not received within 30 days after date of invoice. If your payment is returned to us unpaid you are immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge of $25 from us. Accounts unpaid 45 days after date of invoice may have their service interrupted. Such interruption does not relieve you from the obligation to pay the monthly charge. Only a written request to terminate your service as described in #5 above relieves you of your obligation to pay the monthly account charge. Accounts in default are subject to an interest charge of 1.75% per month on the outstanding balance. If your state law does not allow an interest rate of 1.75% per month, the maximum allowable rate for your state will be charged. If you default, you agree to pay MySEONetwork its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Use of MySEONetwork's service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Condition
- The use of your MySEONetwork account is limited to you. The account may not be transferred to any other person or organization, temporarily or permanently. You agree to accept sole responsibility for any and all use of your MySEONetwork account.
- Within the usage of your MySEONetwork account, you are prohibited from uploading, storing, distributing, posting, sending, or displaying any unlawful, libelous, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or obscene material or message that would violate the rights of any person or constitute a criminal offense under any local, state, national, or international law. You are further prohibited from uploading, distributing, posting, sending, or displaying any copyrighted or proprietary material without the consent of the copyright owner, including but not limited to print material, documents, logos or trademarks, patents, financial information, and software. MySEONetwork clients are expressly prohibited from displaying, posting, distributing, or linking web sites to "adult" oriented material, pictures, or writings.
- Any online transactions are solely between you and the seller of the merchandise or services. MySEONetwork accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any of the transaction terms or methods, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance, and delivery.
- Violating or attempting to violate MySEONetwork system or network security is strictly prohibited, and those undertaking such activity will be prosecuted under criminal and civil liability laws. MySEONetwork will monitor systems and will investigate incidents involving such security violations, and will involve local, state or federal law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, but are not limited to:
* Unauthorized access to or use of information, systems, or networks, including attempting to test the vulnerability of a system or network or to break or bypass security, password or authentication measures, unless you have obtained prior permission from the owner of the system or network.
* Unauthorized viewing or monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without prior permission from the owner of the network or system.
* Interference with system or network service in any part and in any way, including mailbombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
* Forging identifying information on any type of transmitted data, including any TCP-IP packet header, any part of an email header, or a newsgroup posting header.
Is The Only Affordable Search Engine Optimization Website.
| ABOUT MySEO
| SEARCH FOR A
TAKE A FREE TOUR
| CONTACT MySEO
| POLICIES &
TERMS | SITEMAP
©Copyright. All Rights Reserved. Designed and Maintained by: HackersManCave